Loading up your RV for a road trip is the perfect way to see a new part of the country while still enjoying the comforts of home. Before you head out on the road this season, it is important to make sure that you invest in the right RV insurance policy to provide protection from any unfortunate situation. When reviewing your policy, make sure to consider these coverage options that can help to provide extra protection.
- Personal effects replacement cost – since your RV is like a second home on wheels, you bring a lot of your personal belongings when you head out. Personal effects replacement cost will pay to replace any items that are stolen or damaged in the event of an accident. If you have any high value items, you should consider raising your limits to ensure that you have enough protection.
- Total loss replacement – if your RV is totaled during an accident, total loss replacement coverage will provide you with a new RV that is comparable to the one that you had.
- Vacation liability – while you are enjoying your relaxing vacation, you should not have to worry about injuries or property damage that occurs. Luckily, your vacation liability coverage will provide protection in case one of these events does occur.
- Emergency expense coverage – if you have to check into a hotel and find a new way to get home after your RV is damaged, the coverage will pay for the fees that are associated with the incident.
- RV medical payments coverage – if anyone is injured during an accident, medical payments coverage will pay for any medical bills that are incurred in the accident.
For all of your Northern California RV insurance coverage needs and to ensure that you are protected for all of your spring and summer road trips, contact Agers Insurance Services in Oakley, California.