Check out this delicious, healthy black bean and corn salad recipe!
This dish is quick to prepare, easy to make, and pleasing for all! Enjoy this over Labor Day weekend with friends and family!
- 1 can, 14 ounces, black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups frozen corn kernels
- 1 small red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin, half a palm full
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable or olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Let stand at least 15 minutes for corn to fully defrost and flavors to combine.
- Toss and serve!
The corn will also place a quick-chill on this easy side-salad as it defrosts so there is no need to refrigerate!
From all of us at Agers Insurance Services, we hope that you enjoyed making this quick and easy recipe, and that you and your loved ones have a safe and fun Labor Day weekend! Be sure to visit our website or contact our office in Oakley, California for all of your insurance needs!