Agers Insurance Services loves to help companies succeed. Part of that is in helping them find the most reasonable employee benefits package and business insurance rates. As a result, they keep more of the profit they make. However, building location and condition also makes a difference.
Use these five criteria when choosing a place to do business:
- Choose a place safe enough yet has public transportation nearby.
- Find a street that has a lively nightlife so co-workers have places to socialize nearby.
- Provide enough amenities at the workplace to help people feel like they belong there.
- Make sure the building is well-kept and does not present any health risks or dangers.
- Offer employee parking close enough to your building.